Where I am right now, generally:
- Working full time (40 hours/week)
- Working part time (8 hours/week)
- Trying to run a photography business (just picked up my first client for this year last week. eesh.)
- Just picked up another part time gig (commission only, sort of sales)
- Tending to g-ma things (she was recently in the hospital again and it was really bad and really scary. She's scheduled for a pacemaker, which also scares me, on the July 24th.)
- Searching for new jobs to hopefully allow me to work less and still live and stuff
- Thinking about gardening (bought plants. they are still in their store-pots on my porch. also planning Biscuit Memorial Catnip Garden, hopefully to be started/planted on what would have been his 7th birthday (July 8th))
Today I am working, applying for jobs, sending off last week's session's proofs to print, and going shopping for cat food for g-ma's cats.
I have thoughts about photography stuff but it will mostly be me complaining about not having enough time or money and I'm not sure I want to bother. Wait. Yes, I kinda do.
So in order to make my business successful, I really need to put a lot more time and money into it. But working so much means that I don't have enough time to put into it and life makes it so that I don't have enough money to put into it. If I could do better with the business, I might be able to do that more and work the other jobs less but how am I ever to find out at the rate things are going?? This is tiring and frustrating and ugh.