~*Crushed*Glass*~ (crushedglass) wrote,

days 6 & 7

Saturday Steve and I went out shopping for a bit. Attempted it anyway. It was not successful and I mostly found it frustrating and depressing. So I gave it up and we had lunch. This was about 2. I never got hungry for dinner (this is important later.) Later in the afternoon we went to g-ma's and played badminton, went for a walk, then played more badminton. Then it was back home for some House. Justin and I made plans to go out drinking/dancing again. I got ready, went to the CU to get some money, realized that I should eat something but still didn't want anything. I forced down a piece of toast right before he picked me up but I don't imagine it helped too much.

We went down to the Mixx and drank way too heavily. As I recall, it was... a long island, 2 kamikazi shots, a rum & coke, another long island and 2 liquid cocaine shots (I think those are maybe Jager, Rumpleminze and 151. another possibility is with Goldschlager instead of the 151. baaaad either way). Somewhere in there I stopped being able to see straight. Or walk straight. Then the throwing up happened. Lots of it. I actually had to be collected off the bar bathroom floor at the end of the night. How awful! A first (and hopefully last) for me! Justin was pretty awesome about taking care of me. It was kinda his fault anyway. But he did well!

Yesterday I was sick sick sick for most of the day. Threw up about 4 times, didn't manage to eat anything until about 6:30 yesterday evening. But after that I was doing a bit better. I took a shower, then headed to g-ma's. I had stuff for her, plus Barb had called me and said g-ma felt dizzy. When I got there she was in her chair, in front of the tv, bucket in front of her throwing up and throwing up (theme for the day I guess) and that continued for quite a while until we convinced her to go to emergency to get checked out. They give you those little square pagers like at a restaurant now. Weird! The initial wait wasn't too long. I went back with her and Steve waited in the waiting room.

They hooked her up to the heart monitor, put in an IV, drew blood, took a urine sample, did a chest x-ray and a cat scan of her head. Head scan came back clear but doctor dude said he saw a large mass on her right lung and set her up for a cat scan of the chest. I don't know if they were going to do that last night or this morning. They admitted her at 2ish and I haven't heard from her yet today. I'm going to get dressed now and head to her house to tend to the critters.

Hope I can find Stranger. He went out for the first time yesterday and with us being gone last night, never got back in. He doesn't/can't climb or jump on things so that's a concern. Plus he's never been out before so he's probably cold, hungry and wet. Poor Stranger!
Tags: life after news

  • Lush newness!

    Lush has made a massage bar for Valentine's day scented like the Sex Bomb! Oooh! Look!

  • Lush on ebay

    I have a few Lush things listed on ebay. Noriko soap, Honey Waffle soap, Avowash soap and two containers of Honey Bee Have dusting powder. Go check…

  • today's bath cocktail

    1/2 of a pop in the bath + 1 still life. afterward, will perhaps dust with some Silky Underwear.

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.