Sunday Stealing: The Super Sunday Stealing Meme
1) What was your dream growing up?
I had a number of them. I wanted to be a teacher, a psychologist, a psychiatrist. When it finally came down to picking something, I no longer had any ideas. Thus, the mostly useless french degree. Woo!
2) What talent do you wish you had?
Lots of them! I wish I could draw, write fiction, bake fancy pastries, knit. I want to be like Martha!
3) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Right at this very moment, something involving coffee. At other points, that could change.
4) What was the last book you read?
I'm in the middle of Stephen King's Just After Sunset.
5) Worst Habit?
Worrying? I'm also kind of messy.
6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Chances are, no. Unless you looked really really needy and really really harmless. Even then I'd feel guilty, but still probably not give you a ride. Sadly, safety comes first.
7) What is your favorite sport?
8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Are you scary? I guess it would depend on if you seemed like someone I'd like to talk to or not.
9) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I've had ups and downs in life but I don't think I have a stand out thing, so far. I hope that remains the same as long as possible.
10) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I have a scar on my head from when I hit my head on the corner of the bathroom counter. This was caused by sneezing. For real.
11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Again, are you scary? If I knew you, I wouldn't mind. I don't know people who do this though.
12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
About 80 pounds!
13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Depends on the crime. Perhaps a bit of both.
14) Ever been arrested?
15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Apply it to my credit card probably. Most of it anyway. I'd save the rest. Money for a rainy day.
16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Take pictures. Or read.
17) Biggest pet peeve?
I don't have any big ones. People not using their turn signals. People retweeting on Twitter.
18) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance?
Depends. I don't much care for a lot of the things that are usually considered romantic. Flowers? Jewelry? Save your money. But something that shows the person knows you and cares is wonderful.
20) Who wins today: Arizona or Pittsburgh?
Eh? Don't care!