Yesterday I kept busy making my way through things on my to-do list. I went home after work and made a couple catalogue orders for g-ma, called about an item that never arrived, addressed Christmas cards, went to Mikale's play, and took Sunday's family shoot off the card and on to the two drives.
Mikale's play was about rocks. It was cute. Not exciting, but cute. He was a mountain. I told him he was very mountainy and pointy. He didn't seem as amused as I was.
My mini armadillo is staring at me. Well, as much as a wee stuffed animal can stare at you.
Today I really need to finish the baby pictures and start on the family pictures. And there are many other things on my list. Lists, actually. I have several.
- finish proofing baby pics
- proof family pics
- process/print a big car pic for Harry. Also get it framed.
- process a few pics for Robin
- make story board of/for steve's parents
- get auction packet to CAN council
- take, process, print to cards kid pics for Steve's brother & family
- buy ingredients for/make drink mixes
- figure out cookies to make/make them
- make rum batter/buy small containers for it/buy rum to give with it?
- find pictures for and make magnet sets
- buy a few other assorted presents. list is somewhere.