Not that there is a whole lot going on. But when is there, really? Let's see. Things from recently in list form! Becuase lists always make it look like something more than it is.
- I made a myspace ad. I don't know if it will do me any good but it makes me feel like I'm at least trying to get something done. I've also put up more craigslist ads. They're maybe not doing any good either but I just don't know what I ought to be doing. That I could also afford. That's the hard part.
- I'm not in class today. It wasn't going to be anything I thought I needed to be there for. Then I cam home and got trapped here because they're tearing up our road today. It was scary and stressful trying to get to the driveway.
- I went to a wee renaissance festival on Sunday with Steve, g-ma, and Mikale. It was a nice way to spend the afternoon. Except for the bee attack. They really wanted my grandma's root beer. So did my grandma but she didn't win. I ended up dumping it out for her because she was getting swarmed. Poor grandma. Apparently it was good root beer too.
- I have sent Tyler's proofs to print and I might send Joey's to print today. I was going to go through and do one more look to see if I missed any that I should have processed but didn't. I don' know if I will though. How many proofs is enough? I have nothing to reference on this.
- I'm snuggled up in the lounger with Biscuit. He likes the lounger too.
- I'm going to see David Sedaris tomorrow night in Ann Arbor. Yay! I saw him once before and it was fabulous so I'm looking forward to this. I have Friday off since we'll be getting home very late. I'm looking forward to that too. Yay!
- Other days off I have coming up: Friday, Nov. 7; Friday, Monday, Dec. 1; Thursday, Dec. 18 (half day) and Friday, Dec. 19. That will take care of my remaining vacation time. It's use it or lose it so I had to pick some days. I'll be glad to have the weeks broken up though. So yay!
- All the senior pic stuff I've been working on is up in my flickr stream.
- I'm making soup for dinner tonight.
That's all I can come up with for the moment. It was more than I expected.