After work, I went to see Michelle and got my hair cut and colored. Highlighted anyway. A few. I like it. It's a little shorter than the last couple times but not as short as the first time. When I got home I did a bunch of stuff. List time! I:
- called the vet and made an appointment for Stranger for today at 2:45.
- emptied, washed, repaired and refilled my HK tote bag.
- washed my rope sandals. I hope they will not have funk. They are still not dry. They say to hang them to dry though so they are hanging right now.
- had tea
- swept the living room. Partially anyway.
- cleaned out the living room closet.
- gathered and boxed a bunch of Christmas stuff and easter stuff that was in multiple places. Now it's all together.
- washed and hung to dry jeans and tanks.
It doesn't sound like much when I type it out but it kept me busy for hours.
Last night we went out to dinner with Steve's parents and sister. When we got home we found a paper clip stuck in the lock of our front door. It was straigntened (ish) and the other end was stuck in a little pink bouncy ball. It was really weird and made us kind of paranoid. I was even more careful about making sure everything was shut and locked last night/this morning.
Now it's time to accomplish stuff.