- did a load of laundry
- washed and dried the sheets
- took a couple serving platters down to the basement that had been on the kitchen table since the easter party
- bagged up all the empty laundry detergent containers we had in the basement
- cleared off the counter between the washer and dryer
- threw away some super old laundry stuff from the previous homeowners that was taking up space in the cupboard above the washer & dryer
- organized and put away our laundry stuff in the newly cleaned out cupboard
- cleaned off the top of the washer and dryer
- watched Swingtown, Twin Peaks, and Nip/Tuck (yay for tv on the internet!)
- took a long shower and shaved everything that needed it
- got to bed too late
Today I am tired. Because of the getting to bed too late. I brought my blender with me again today. I'll make more formula when I get to my grandma's. Keep the little kitty and the icky kitty fed. I have jeans and a tank top to change into as well. Must remember to not leave my work clothes at g-ma's though.
This morning I found another gift waiting for me on my desk from the security guard who seems to be sweet on me. He called me from downstairs to make sure I got it. I told him thank you but no more! Hopefully he will stick to that. I'm beginning to feel a little like I'm being courted. I do not want to be. The gift is a little bear riding on a carousel horse, that's really a carousel deer. Both the deer and the little bear have cute faces. They are next to my lucky cat. If the phone pic posted, you should have a visual to go with this post.