Something salty, something sweet, and water.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Something that stays alive that people hardly know exists.
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
Last time I was there I think it was pancakes and sausage.
5. Last book you read?
Some stupid historical romance that was kind of boring. Totally not worth it. Ah well.
6. Describe your favorite pair of underwear.
Lace boyshorts I got from Old Navy. Comfy *and* cute.
7. Describe the last time you were injured?
Gracie claws my arms when I give her a bath. So... yesterday.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Someone who I wouldn't run out of things to say to.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
rock concert but I could dig the symphony.
10. What is the wallpaper of your mobile phone?
Mikale and Bonnie.
11. Fizzy drink?
I've been drinking these clear fruit flavored fizzy "water" drinks. Like Clearly Canadian only cheaper.
12. What type of top/tshirt are you wearing?
Aqua colored tank top.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation for the rest of your life what would it be?
Something fast, cheap and earth friendly.
14. Most recent movie you've watched at the cinema?
Waitress. I liked it.
15. What's your favorite kind of cake?
"Darn Good Chocolate Cake"
16. What did you have for dinner last night?
4 (?) cheese pizza from Uno's
17. Look to your right what do you see?
the side of the neighbor's house. I am right next to the window.
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
19. Favorite toy as a child?
20. Do you buy your own food?
21. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I doubt it. I'm not that interesting.
22. When's the last time you had a sour gummy worm?
It has been a long time. I should buy some.
23. Favorite midnight snack?
Depends on what I'm in the mood for and how hungry I am.
24. What's your favorite fruit?
I like lots of them. Strawberries, pineapple, green grapes, watermelon, tart cherries, oranges... I'm sure I'm forgetting some.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
I don't believe so.
26. Have you ever eaten snow?
27. What color [are] your bedsheets?
purple, green and some other color striped.
28. What's your mom's favorite flower?
I don't know!
29. Do you listen to classical music?
Yep. I like it.
30. Do you have a "wacky noodle" (Pool toy)?
Nope, I dont have a pool.
31. Do you watch SpongeBob?
I have never seen it.
32. Last food you ate?
Egg roll and sizzling rice soup for dinner. Yum!
33. Do people consider you intelligent?
They should. I hope so.
34. What time is it?
35. Is your away message on?
I don't have a messenger open.
36. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
I don't think so. I've spread elmers glue on my palm to peel it off though.
37. What curse word do you use the most?
38. What time is your alarm clock set for?
39. What CD is currently in your CD player?
um... I think I have a home made Avril Lavigne mix. I am ashamed.
40. What movie do you know every line to?
Dirty Dancing, The Lion King probably The Princess Bride
41. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Lately it has been Green Goddess
42. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
43. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
28. This makes me feel old!
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
To people I want to hug.
45. What are you looking forward to?
Vacation. Trying to anyway, while at the same time worrying about assorted kitties.
46. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
They say the 'e' as an 'i'.
47. If you were to become famous, would you drop your last name?
It would depend on what I became famous for I guess.