~*Crushed*Glass*~ (crushedglass) wrote,

warm weather, hormonal bleah, day's details

Today started out about as warm as I like it to get. So it's going to be
icky today. Things are done early today. This will give me a chance to catch
up on some other things.

Hormonal issues seem to be hitting me hard this month. It's hard when I
don't feel like I can trust my reactions to things. I know that I end up
over-sensitive, easily frustrated, bothered by so many things.

Once again I feel like I need to be writing out the daily boring stuff. But
feeling like I shouldn't. This is where it gets hard to feel like I'm
writing with an audience. I guess I should just try to forget that and if
people don't want to read about my boring daily details, they don't have to.
I do not have to be performing. That is more an affirmation for me than
anyone else. It's hard because I don't think I believe it.

Yesterday I got out of work at noon, went back to Steve's, made and ate
lunch, grabbed my computer, stopped at the post office to check my box and
mail out a package, and went home to grandma's. It feels misleading
referring to it as home, though that's what feels like home. I don't sleep
there any more. I don't even spend as much time there as I should. But
nothing else feels like home, which makes me feel kind of unsettled.

By the time I got there, it was after 1:30 and I planned to leave again at
3:30. Leaving then, I can get back to Steve's in time to shower or bath, get
dressed and ready and be to Mike's somewhere between 4:45 and 5. Usually
later than earlier cause I'm slow. Even slower when it's hot like this and I
can't stop sweating to get anything on my face. Even slower yet when I'm
getting all pms-ful and feeling fat and icky and fat and hate all my clothes
on me and don't have anything to wear. So i spent the couple hours at
home-grandma's sitting in the living room at the card table. There usually
isn't one there but she set it up to do a puzzle with Mikale. So I sat under
the ceiling fan and tried not to sweat too much. It worked out ok. I set up
movies for Mikale, checked email, checked LJ and bust, ate ice cream.

I left at 3:30, and everything went pretty much as described above. I took a
cool/cold bath and it was nice the whole time I was in. I had a good five
minutes or so after I got out too. After that, it got more difficult. I was
slow and frustrated and feeling icky and slimy and fat. But I did finally
get out the door. I could tell I was sensitive most of the night. It makes
me feel difficult. I just don't know what reactions and thoughts to trust. I
ate well. He's good at feeding me anyway, and especially good at feeding me
in my hungry week.

When I went to bed I was warm but since I was still I wasn't sweating. Most
of the night I just had a sheet. We keep fans going and so usually I end up
pulling on my velous blanket too before too long cause it gets chilly. I
woke up quite a bit and I suspect that was because of the heat.

Tonight I'm supposed to be having dinner with Matt. The rest of the day I
suppose I'll spend home-grandma's.

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.