So then I was fat and happy and we wandered down to H&M cause I managed to forget to pack clean socks and underwear. Cause I do stuff like that to myself. I didn't want to spend too much money on it cause i have plenty at home where it was doing me no good. It seemed like a good place to go. It was.
We went to Borders and looked at books and got coffee. I had some sort of caramel mocha. Pretty good.
Right outside the store was the cart with the dancing puppets. That never gets old for me. So cute! I wished we could have stopped so I could watch for a bit. At that particular moment they were swing dancing I think. Who would have thought that plushy hand puppets could swing dance! It was the kitty and a bunny I hadn't seen before.
From Borders we went to the new Lush. That was a fabulous trip.
- 1 big bottle of American Cream
- 1 big bottle of Flying Fox shower gel
- 1 Christmas Party bath bomb
- 1 large Buffy bar
- 1 small Buffy Bar
- 1 block of Coalface
- 2 Something Wicked melts
- 2 Elixer melts
- 1 Merry Christmas massage bar
- 1 Shimmy Shimmy shimmer bar
- White toothpaste
What they gave me for free:
- 102$ worth of Angels Delight Soap
- 37$ worth of Snowcake soap
- Hollywood Bubble Bar
- Cleanliness or Godliness bubble bar (the green one)
- Jingle Spells bath bomb
- generous sample ofenchanted eye cream
- generous sample of Eau Roma Water toner
- sample of You Snap The Whip
I left with at least as much stuff as I bought. Awesome.
In the evening we had tickets to a Second City show. While we waited for that we went to a pub and had drinks and appetizers.
Today we might go to the Field Museum.